Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas drool


I have been drooling a little bit over these TOMS Shoes wrap boots. Man! I have been looking for a good versatile boot for a while and I think this might just be it... I'm hoping to find a way out to a store that carries them to give them a try-on. Really! Great idea!!
In case anyone wanted to know I wear a 7.5 in womens although i should probably check my other pair of Toms to see what they are :)
If these really are as versatile as they are being advertised as... I am in! Not to mention that the inspiration for their design came from the leg wraps for Polo ponies.... pretty neat. And as always, I love how responsible TOMS is as a company. They are providing shoes for children all over the world through the sale of their shoes... buy one give one... and these particular ones happen to be vegan. So interesting and cool. Now i just have to decide if it is worth my investment......
B

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Interesting boot, to say the least!


I just bought the Solana boot from NEUAURA. They go with practically every outfit and I love the velvet lining!

Check them out @ http://www.neuaurashoes.com